Admission: $3 spectator fee
Doors 7AM/ Competition at 8AM
Early Bird Special: $30.00 (if received or postmarked by 4/25~ 5pm EST)
Registration fee: $40.00 (if received by 5/2 by 5pm EST)
Registrations will NOT be accepted on Friday 5/3. If you do not register before 5/2, you will need to register at event.
Registration fee at the event: $50
- Plan ahead….outside food and beverages are NOT allowed into the facility by spectators, competitors, and otherwise
- Handicap accessible seating is available first-come, first-serve and is limited. Please limit to 1-2 companions with each accessible person to accommodate as many families and individuals who need it as possible. If you do not REQUIRE accessible seating, please do not sit designated accessible seats and try to locate other seating
- ALL competitors and spectators (12 years+) must have a wristband on to enter the building/event. If you do not, you must visit registration (see below)
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Strollers are not allowed in the grandstands due to limited seating. The DeltaPlex and Champion Force are not responsible for lost or stolen strollers that are left unattended
- No saving more than a couple of seats for individuals in your party. Please do not save large groups of seats
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, or inappropriate behavior by competitors, spectators, and otherwise is not tolerated. If this kind of behavior is observed, individuals will be asked to leave the event and will not receive any kind of compensation or refund
- Most importantly….have fun and good luck!
*If you do not have a wristband, follow the outdoor signage for registration*
For more event details and information about Champion Force Athletics – Cheerleading Competition please visit: Champion Force’s Website