Due to the Executive order, our administrative office is currently closed to the public. For any inquiries, please be patient as responses may be delayed. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
In accordance with the state mandated ban of events & gatherings with 250 or more people through mid-May, the following events have been postponed or cancelled:
- The Grand Rapids Drive
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale
- Golden Gloves Championships
- Grand Rapids Eagles Fundraiser
- West Michigan Pet Expo
- Volbeat World Tour
- Rezz- Bass Country MI
- Dropkick Murphys & Rancid Boston to Berkeley II Tour (cancelled)
- Lights Out Championship 8
- Volbeat World Tour (cancelled)
Information and rescheduled dates will be posted on social media and individual event information as it develops. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
The highest priority of the DeltaPlex is the well being of our fans, guests, employees, and event participants. With the current status of this years flu season and coronavirus (COVID-19) we are encouraging those who are sick or have flu-like symptoms to stay home to reduce the risk of spreading any sickness to others. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and following the CDC and U.S. public health recommendations as they evolve. At this time, federal agencies recommend precautions similar to those taken to avoid the flu virus.
Recommendations for those attending events or visiting public places:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often
- Use hand sanitizer that includes 60% or higher alcohol content
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible
At events you will notice these added health and safety measures:
- Hands-free hand sanitizers and additional sanitizers strategically placed throughout the venue for guests and staff use
- Frequent and diligent sanitizing of high touch areas
- All staff and departments participating in cleaning and sanitizing efforts
- Proper handwashing procedures displayed in restrooms
- Existing operations procedures for cleanliness, hand-washing and disinfection that meet and exceed industry best practices and standards – including hospital-grade disinfectant
- Continued frequent deep cleaning of common areas, handles, faucets, trash-receptacle touchpoints, elevators, stands, concession areas, and box office areas.
We are following current news and recommendations of the CDC, local agencies and others to provide a safe environment for everyone. For the most up to date news and more information
For updates and information about COVID-19, please visit the www.cdc.gov
For information specifically about Kent County please go to their Facebook page HERE.