The DeltaPlex Arena’s highest priority is to ensure the safety and security of their guests, and we will take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering the arena. The DeltaPlex Arena will administer several important security measures in accordance with NBA security regulations and in conjunction with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
NBA G League requires all incoming fans, staff and players attending all NBA G League games to be screened utilizing walk-through magnetometers (metal detectors) as a primary screening method. Permissible items such as small bags, pocketbooks, small diaper bags, being carried into the Arena must be visibly inspected. Patron will be asked to remove all objects from their pockets and place them in a basket on the divesting table for inspection prior to screening. Patrons entering the arena must remove hats during the screening process.
GRAND RAPIDS GOLD 2021-2022 BAG POLICY
NO BAGS PERMITTED. This includes backpacks, purses, etc.
Exceptions: medical/essential category bag, diaper or nursing bag, small clutch (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”)
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED AT GRAND RAPIDS GOLD GAMES
in accordance with NBA regulations
- NO Outside food or beverages
- NO Alcohol or illegal substances (including paraphernalia)
- NO Large banners or signs (more than 11” x 17”)
- NO Signs on sticks
- NO Weapons (firearms, knives, or anything deemed dangerous)
- NO Mace or pepper spray
- NO Large purses, or bags, including backpacks over 14″x14″ unless medically required
- Single compartment drawstring bags, fashion purses or diaper bag backpacks that meet size requirements are allowed
- NO Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex or helium balloons, etc.)
- NO Whistles, horns, or noise makers of any kind
- NO Aerosol cans
- NO Laser pointers/pens
- NO Optical illusions
- NO Fireworks
- NO Frisbees or hula hoops
- NO Pets, except for service animals
- NO professional and/or commercial camera equipment with detachable lens or audio-visual recording devices (GoPro, Google Glass, Tablets, etc.)
- NO Bats, clubs, poles, tripods, monopods, or selfie stick
- NO Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, stickers, etc.
- NO Clothing or garments displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person
- NO Drones and other unmanned aerial devices
- NO Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, etc.)
- NO Strollers
- NO item that management may consider dangerous or problematic
* all guidelines subject to change, and management reserves the right to make individual exceptions to this list based on circumstance
Once you enter the building, you agree to the following:
- You must be 21 or older to purchase alcohol
- You must obtain a wristband to buy or possess alcohol
- If you are 21, do not attempt to pass a drink to a minor
- Smoking must be done in the designated smoking area
- NO fighting
- Do not mosh, body pass, or stage dive. You may be held liable for damages if you choose not to follow this rule.
- Do not sticker, graffiti, tag, or vandalize the building
- Stay out of non-public areas of the building
Due to updated NBA security measures, The DeltaPlex Arena will not allow re-entry to the arena. Re-entry can be granted at the sole discretion of The DeltaPlex Arena management.
For guests with disabilities, health concerns and dietary restrictions, exceptions can be made. Please contact guest services or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center and its staff strongly encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. A summary of alcohol policies is listed below:
- Any Guest who exhibits signs of intoxication before entering The DeltaPlex Arena will be denied entry into the facility.
- At no time is tailgating allowed on The DeltaPlex Arena premises.
- Any Guest found intoxicated within The DeltaPlex Arena or causing a disturbance as determined by management will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- The DeltaPlex Arena does not allow alcohol (including bottled wine) to leave the arena.
- There is a limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to or in possession of each Guest, per ID check; this is subject to change based on management discretion or on an as needed event basis.
- The DeltaPlex Arena does not serve any beverage larger than 25 oz per serving.
- ID checking for anyone who looks under the age of 30 years.
- Individuals over the age of 21 will be given a wristband or some other form of identification for legal age. This ensures our staff including security and Walker Police to monitor individuals fast and easily.
- The following four documents are the only valid unexpired forms of identification acceptable by The DeltaPlex Arena vendors:
- Current, valid Driver’s license
- Current, valid State ID w/photo
- Current, valid Military ID w/photo
- Current, valid Passport
- To encourage responsible drinking, The DeltaPlex Arena participate in a Designated Driver program. The Designated Driver program promotes responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guests 21 years and older wishing to participate may go to the Main Office located on the second floor.
- The DeltaPlex Arena management reserves the right to eject without refunds any individuals under the age of 21 who illegally purchase, possess or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. These individuals are also subject to citation or arrest by Walker Police.
- Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected without refund and subject to citation or arrest by Walker Police.
- Guests found with alcohol brought in from outside the facility or trying to leave with alcohol will be ejected without refund and subject to a $250 civil citation.
Violation of these rules may result in being ejected from the building with NO ticket refund.
The DeltaPlex Arena thanks you for your cooperation and continued support as we strive to improve our guest experience and safety.
The DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center is proud to be ADA compliant and offers accessible seating at reserved seating events. For seated General Admission events, accessible seating is available. Any of our Team Members are happy to assist in locating these sections. In order to provide accessible seating to all those who need it, accessible companion tickets are limited to one per accessible guest only.
To reserve accessible seating for a reserved seating event please contact the box office at (616) 364-9000 or email email@example.com
CAMERAS, CELL PHONES & RECORDING DEVICES
Cell phones & point and shoot cameras are allowed. No professional photography with detachable lenses. No recording at any time (including but not limited to GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, cell phones, tablets, etc.). You will be given one warning and then asked to leave the property with no refund provided. Other event specific restrictions may apply.
The DeltaPlex in accordance with Michigan Health Department regulations is a non-smoking facility. This includes electric cigarettes and chewing tobacco. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking area. Smoking area will close during the 4th quarter.
INFANTS & SMALL CHILDREN
Children under the age of 3 do not require a ticket if sitting on an adults lap. If additional space is required or desired for your child to have a seat, a ticket is required to be purchased.
Per NBA regulations strollers are not allowed inside Grand Rapids Gold games. It is recommended to plan ahead and/or make alternative plans to not bring a stroller into the event.
Diaper bags: please note bags larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are not permitted per NBA regulations
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULED EVENTS
Due to the unpredictable nature of live performances, advertised performers, event dates, and times are subject to change. In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, information will immediately be placed on The DeltaPlex website and the venue Facebook page. Information may also be sent to patrons via e-mail if contact information is provided at time of purchase.
ATM machines are available near the event entrance and various other locations during event hours.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The NBA Development League, Grand Rapids Gold, and the DeltaPlex are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. NBA G-League fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players and fans respect and appreciate each other.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the arena.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- Obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing will not be permitted.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures
Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or guest services staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to this Code of Conduct will be subject to ejection, without refund, and revocation of their season tickets. They may also be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The NBA G League, Grand Rapids Gold and DeltaPlex Arena thank you for adhering to the provisions of the NBA G League Fan Code of Conduct.